Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Review

me, the reviewer
         Their Eyes Were Watching God was a remarkable book. I would give it a ten out of ten if I were to rate it. I would also recommend this book to teenagers that enjoy romances as Janie searches for her horizon. When we first started reading the book, I thought it was going to be boring and hard to read, but I started to understand it better. Hurston’s critics were definitely too harsh on her because her book was amazing! She used symbols and imagery throughout the novel to add to the detail. Hurston is definitely creative and a great writer. Janie was a very strong character that learned life lessons through her own experiences as a person. People judged her a lot, but she still kept a smile on her face. There were a lot of significant life messages sent in this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment