Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 22, 2011

25 Random Facts About Me

1.      I am the middle of five children.
2.      My younger brother was born on my fourth birthday.
3.      I love chocolate chip cookies!
4.      My favorite colors are pink, green, and blue.
5.      I am a cheerleader and play badminton at John Carroll.
6.      I used to play soccer, basketball, softball, lacrosse, field hockey, indoor soccer, dance, and gymnastics.
7.      I have a goldfish named Brian, who is three years old.
8.      I have a dog named Rudie, who is always mistaken as a male dog.
9.      I moved to Maryland going into fourth grade and used to live in Pennsylvania.
10.  I was born in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
11.  Both of my parents are lieutenant colonels in the U.S. Army.
12.  I used to have an au pair each year when I was in first through seventh grade.
13.  I like to laugh, even when something isn’t funny. (I even laughed when I wrote that.)
14.  I altar serve at St. Margaret Church.
15.  I had braces from fifth to seventh grade.
16.  Math is my favorite subject. 
17. When I moved into my Maryland house, the whole thing was painted pink.
18.  I was not held back in school, even though I am old for my grade.
19.  I like to make and watch movies.
20.  I am a flyer in cheerleading.
21.  I like to buy things.
22.  I am Catholic and I love God.
23.  I sprained my wrist when I was in fifth grade by falling off a scooter going downhill.
24.  I am pretty clumsy and trip a lot.
25.  I am shy around strangers, but I am pretty hilarious once you get to know me.




Me holding 3rd place trophy from the Reach the Beach Cheerleading Competition

1 comment:

  1. When I read #13 I imagined us sitting in class and you randomly laughing. :)

    ReplyDelete