Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Field Trip to DC

       I thought that the field trip to Washington, D.C. was a lot of fun. We went to the Folger Theater, ate lunch, and took a lot of pictures. Bill's Buddies made Shakespeare's plays very understandable. The next time that I read Shakespearian plays, I will act it out and look for clues on what the actor is trying to say. Bill's Buddies gave us clear examples of what Shakespeare meant to say that some people did not understand. My favorite part was when they brought a group of the audience to each have a "fake death" scene. Another good part was when they interpreted the climax of A Midsummer Night's Dream. It was easy to understand for us because we already read that play. Overall, the trip was a lot of fun, and I advise that the Honors English next year should go, too.

Grace, Katie, and me

No comments:

Post a Comment